SLCLAB, as an organization dedicated to the design, selling and maintenance of management software for laboratories, directs its quality strategy towards meeting the requirements of its customers. That is why the management of SLCLAB established its Quality Policy based on the adoption of the following principles, which provide the framework for setting goals for improvement:
- 1. Implementation of a System of Quality Management with a clear focus on the customer, through the unequivocal identification of the product requirements.
- 2. Compliance with applicable laws, standards and regulations applicable to all the processes over which the organization can exercise direct control.
- 3. The optimal resource management, promoting the adoption of the best available technologies and the most appropriate infrastructure to ensure compliance with the objectives, emphasizing ongoing training and qualification of the personnel.
- 4. Promote internal communication from all staff and their participation.
- 5. Obtain timely information regarding current trends and developments that affect both suppliers and customers, in order to develop new services that meet the requirements of the sector.
- 6. Fostering a spirit of good work and right first time, carrying-out self-control of the processes and activities as a means to verify compliance with the requirements and increase the benefit to the whole organisation.
In order to ensure compliance with these principles and ensure the commitment of continuous improvement, SLCLAB makes public this Policy and circulates it amongst all stakeholders (internal staff working on behalf of the organization, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders). This Policy will be reviewed regularly and serves as the framework for SLCLAB . Thus, the Management of this company assumes maximum responsibility and is committed to providing all the necessary resources, establish and review clear procedures to follow and set objectives in order to meet the policy goals.
The Management, 1st November 2010.